Wednesday 28 January 2015

Haul | Primark

Hiya!

I had to run into town today to do some errands and really needed some more plain black socks and tights so decided to try the new Primark that's opened in Northampton. BIG MISTAKE.
I literally hate Primark, i always think i can't be bothered to rifle through the absolute mess that primark is and the quality is just shocking and generally it's not my thing! However because this store was new, everything was really tidy and i must have gone at a good time because it was empty so it was actually fairly stress free - which then resulted in me spending about £50. oops.

Here's my purchases of the day!:

Shoes

Pair One -
These are so gorgeous, i love a pointed toe, and i really like the lace detailing i think the whole shoe looks extremely delicate and dainty which is exactly my cup of tea so these were a must, and only £8 ?!







Pair Two -
I LOVE these! A bit love them or hate them i think, but i definitely love them. My friends have bought them in grey and then i saw the black pair out today and just had too. They are SO comfortable, and i think they make a simple jeans outfit look a little something extra. Slightly expensive for Primark at £14.



Pair Three-
Everyones wearing snake print so like a sheep i followed. I'm not that crazy on snake print if i'm honest i think it looks quite chav, but for £4 !!! I thought i would try them out as it's hardly breaking the bank.




Clothes

Striped Top-
I picked this up because i reallyyyy love stripes, i think they are so chic and literally match anything! This top is Navy and White stripes and i really want to wear it with my black coated Topshop leigh jenas. £10



Hat
I never really wear hats, i never have the confidence too and think i'll look silly but a lot people are doing so , which makes me feel more willing to do it. This is 100% wool and only £7! (big for my pea head though, as all hats are)






If you like anything in this post all items are available in Primark currently so go and get yourself something nice!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment