Monday 26 January 2015

Girls and Cocktails | Northampton

Hey everyone!

So last Wednesday me and my course girls had a lovely night out for one of the girls pre 21st celebrations in Northampton where we are all studying. I had such a good night despite having a disgusting cold brewing (the morning after was dreadful) and thought i'd share our outfits and looks for the evening! Also have died my hair darker thanks to my housemate Amy which i am absolutely loving, i love being darker!

Here is my outfit for the night:


Apologies for the really dark feet you can't really make out my shoes... but these are my forever 21 pointed heels which i think i've already featured in a blog post with my forever 21 striped dress!
I had actually left a lot of my 'going out' wear at home so just chucked on this top to make myself look a little more glam:
Top: Lipsy, Pixie Lott Collection
Jeans: Leigh coated TopShop
Shoes: Forever 21
Hair Dye: Nice 'n' Easy in shade Natural Dark Brown


Here's some snaps from the evening:





Revs Long Island Ice Tea

Amys blog: www.withloveamyx.blogspot.co.uk
Abbey's blog: www.thedivabella.blogspot.co.uk


Please check out my lovely ladies blogs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment