Friday 20 February 2015

New Primark Buys | Northampton

Hey Everyoneeee,

So second year is a lot more intense than i thought it would be, hence the lack of blogging. ( really think this blogging thing is only going to work when i graduate) I have 0 spare time now a days so posting is pretty difficult.

Nevertheless, i went to Primark ( again?! new me here) and because we were planning on going out that night i remembered i had left all my going out stuff at home... Therefore i needed something to wear!

My friends helped me pick out an outfit and i thought i'd share my look with you. ( first time i had fake tanned in about 3 years too) Also can safely say im loving being darker haired and pretty sure i'm going to stay dark for a while.

The outfit:




Okkk so , all items here are primark except for the wet look jeans which are Topshop (Black coated Leigh).

Top: This top is so so nice, i really love the high neck tops/dresses at the moment and it also has a cute collar detail at the back. Its an off white colour and a really nice floaty feeling material. (wearing a plain white top underneath as it's completely see-through). From memory i think this was about £8.

Clutch: I LOVE THIS. My favourite shade of pink everrr and i love the silver detail, i think it's a really chic looking clutch and it was surprisingly sturdy/spacious and only £6!!

Shoes: I really needed a pair of heels that i didn't mind getting ruined as Northampton really isn't the nicest place in the world to go out, and there was nooo way i was going to ruin my Kurts so i just picked up a pair of plain nude patent heels which were £10!

Trousers: Leigh Jeans from Topshop £48 ( wash these on a handwash setting to keep the shiny effect on them for longer)

To finish it off my housemate curled my hair and i did a standard make-up look and fake tanned!

Some pictures before we went out:




 x

No comments:

Post a Comment