Friday 16 January 2015

Kurt Geiger | Luxury Flats

Hi Everyone!

I've managed to get a few uni assignments out of the way so thought i would share my newest addition to the KG family, these black velvet flats called 'luxury'. 
I first saw these flats in Vogue, i think for the Christmas section? And instantly wanted them, however they were originally priced at about £69 and i couldn't justify spending that on a pair of flats. 
I kept looking at these shoes online for sooo long and they went down to about £40 odd pound and then i looked once more and down to £19! So the only logical thing to do was to buy them!

I wore these shoes to work to test them out and unfortunately they weren't the comfiest but i'm hoping after some wear they will be worn in.

Here are the shoes:


These shoes are perhaps a little love them or hate them, but i just really thought they were different and a little quirky but classy! They are black velvet, so so soft, pointed toe and have a black ribbon with an assortment of silver gems.  

I decided to wear them with the following outfit: 



Top: Primark
Trousers: TopShop
Shoes: Kurt Geiger 'Luxury' £69 (£19) for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment