Thursday 1 January 2015

Urban Decay | Vice Palette

Experimenting with my new palette: 







This is my first make-up / beauty related post so bare with me but i was so lucky and happy to get the new Urban Decay vice palette for one of my 21st presents! If you've never bought Urban Decay before, they are exceptionally good for their eyeshadows. All the shadows are so soft to touch (some are quite scratchy/rough feeling?) and the colour that they look, is the colour it comes out on your eyes. In other words all their eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and super easy to mix and blend if you're somebody who likes experimenting with different looks.

Here are the colours inside:



I created my following look with a mixture of 'defy' and 'bondage' on the outer corners of my eye, 'downfall' as my base layer, a little of 'reign' to blend things together and then 'bobby dazzle' on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes. This is what it looked like before and after:

Before (eyebrow filled with brown shadow)
After, Just with Vice Palette


I then finished off the eye look with a black liquid liner cat eye (getting the hang of this better now so excuse me if this picture is uneven). And of course some black mascara!







To finish the look i put my hair in a half up and half down hairstyle (Like ariana grande minus the curls) and just applied a clear lip balm to my lips. My skin has a thin layer of Chanel foundation and a little Nars Blush in the shade 'luster'. Here it is! :







PART 2:

To go with this look i decided to share what i wore, as i got a chance to wear my new boots. These boots i am so proud of, as i managed to get a pair of Carvela Kurt Geiger's from £150 to only about £38/39 ! Real leather too! I am not sure they're for sale anymore as i got them in the sale but the shoe is called 'Scandal'.


Scandal Carvela KG £150.00

Coat: Miss Selfridge
Top: Primark
Skorts: TopShop
Boots: Carvela KG


x

No comments:

Post a Comment