Saturday 12 October 2013

Student Lock In Event OOTD

Yet again i've been an absolute lazy cow and not been blogging regularly! I promise i will change starting here! This outfit was a few days ago now but i really liked it so i thought i would share. I always find dressing for winter really difficult because i prefer summer clothing by a mile. I always feel chucking on a bunch of layers makes me look really unflattering and swamped in a sea of fabric, BUT this outfit i was pretty pleased with and felt like it all matched up well so here we go : 

I was going to the student lock in, which if you haven't heard of it is an event where a shopping centre hosts a huge discount session and the majority of the shops have deals and discounts going on. Looking it up and seeing that Miss Selfridge AND Topshop have 20% off was more than enough of a persuasion for me to go.



So here is what i wore to the event ! I took a shirt that i bought ages ago in a H&M sale and put it under my newish coral cropped jumper. This was to a) keep me warmer with an extra layer and b) expose the cute collar detail on the shirt. I paired it with my black disco pants, they're high waisted so it was ideal with a cropped jumper (i tucked the shirt into them.) Finally i finished it off with the accessories, my brown boots, pink handbag and my pandora bracelet!

Shirt : H&M (sale)
Jumper: Topshop (£32-£36)
Disco Pants: American Apparel (£70-£75)
Boots: Miss Selfridge (£48)
Handbag: New Look (£20)
Bracelet: Pandora (Price ranges depending on charms/chain)



No comments:

Post a Comment