Wednesday 2 October 2013

OOTD Elephant leggings

So it's taken me ages to come round to doing another post, and i have no excuse except from pure laziness! I decided to do an outfit of the day post on my most 'quirky' fashion possession. My elephant leggings from Urban Outfitters!

Urban Outfitters are well known for their individuality, and their unique trendy pieces. I saw these leggings and instantly wanted to buy them! They are nothing like my 'style', and i still don't know what attracted me to them, and was even more clueless on how to style this statement piece!


So here they are! I decided to pair them with a plain black t-shirt because mixing patterns could end up with me looking like a clown. Especially as i have no idea what pattern to pair with an elephant print. Black goes with pretty much anything so this works, and i made it a little more exciting with my long heart pendant necklace and my heeled biker boots.



Biker boots have come into fashion recently, and again I surprised myself liking them as they really aren't typically girly! These boots were actually my mums that she bought from a boutique in a village near where i live, and are a size too big for me but they were too nice to not keep! The laces are probably my favourite feature of the boots, i think it gives a really cool twist to the look and these shoes are similar to Rihanna's which she designed for River Island.

Going outside i wore this outfit with my black leather jacket.


Leggings: Urban Outfitters , around £28
T-Shirt: New Look, only £3!
Boots: The Forge Boutique, (Price Unknown)
Necklace : Miss Dee (Birthday Present)



No comments:

Post a Comment