Monday 14 October 2013

Mini wish list!

Evening all! So i've been trying my best to be a good student and budget sensibly and all that, leaving me incredibly sad over the fact i can't go shopping. So these are a few things i've been eyeing up lately, some for ages, some just recently, but i want them all and the lack of money is making me rather sad! 

Item 1. 




So these shoes are probably my most wanted by far. I've been looking at these for a few months now, i first sighted them in a store in London when i was on a little trip for my make-up course. They're Kurt Geiger, so being a student i CANNOT afford them. Technically i could use my loan but then i'd have no food for about two weeks. They are called the Gazelle Carvela black Kurt Geiger boots, and are currently retailed at £160. I liked these so much because of how soft they were, the thought of having them on your feet was just luxury and i love the little chain detailing at the top. The description on the Kurt Geiger website is: 'Put your fashion foot forward with these 'Gazelle' peep toe ankle boots from Carvela Kurt Geiger. With super soft suede and a gold chain trim these evening boots are perfect for those winter nights out. Heel height 14cm'   Someone please buy them for me, size 5, don't forget.




Item 2.


Firstly I'd like to just put it out there that i'm a definite Harry Potter nerd, so when i saw this AND the fact it was on 50% discount i cried a little inside. Just teasing really isn't it? This bracelet is from www.ashleybridget.com an american business, that i saw advertised on Facebook! I can't get over how quaint and unique and just utterly amazing this is, i think it's really imaginative and just super cute. The colours also allow it to be paired with nearly any outfit, greys and silvers go with most things so it would definitely be worn a lot! The only bad thing about this is I don't know how bulky it is, as my wrists are ridiculously small it would look stupid if it was too chunky. (i don't think i like the word chunky..)



Item 3. 


Only going to do three items today so i can make this wish list a weekly thing and keep you updated on what i'm liking each week! This outfit... coat mainly, is what i've been looking at. I think fur coats (faux fur) are so classy looking and incredibly cosy looking for the winter which is quickly approaching us! This coat i saw on display at Miss Selfridge when i was at the student lock in event. I instantly fell in love, and needing a new coat for the winter anyway i was very tempted to break the bank and grab this. If you want a closer look , click the link below to view it online!

http://www.missselfridge.com/en/msuk/product/clothing-299047/coats-jackets-299068/blond-faux-fur-coat-2290099?bi=1&ps=40

x

No comments:

Post a Comment