Wednesday 16 October 2013

Haul: Student Lock In Event

Happy Tuesday everyone! So today's a relatively busy day lecture wise, i had zero sleep last night so it's been a huge struggle to stay focused. However, today has been rather productive, and had a successful shopping trip to tesco and bought a banquet, quite literally. 

So i thought today i'd show you what i bought at the student lock in, as i've mentioned it in previous posts and i love having a nosy at what people own and buy. I didn't actually buy a lot of items but they were quite pricey so quality over quantity here! I'm a student, I'm poor.

As soon as i walked in TopShop was the first shop, and as I'm a huge fan of their clothing I went straight in! Now usually i walk in a shop with no logic, and just buy anything and everything that i think is pretty, this time I actually thought about what i NEEDED and purchased two lovely jumpers for the winter!

Jumper No.1

I bought this jumper with embellished shoulder detailing in the cream colour in the first picture. Ive shown it in black here because it was the only colour left on the website (and a blue colour), but i thought cream would match with a lot more colours! The fabric is super soft and its extremely cosyyy. I also really love the embellishing as it gives it a glamorous touch and i absolutely love sparkly things! The only bad thing about this jumper is the sleeves aren't full length, so it's not completely ideal for winter.
Priced £46 



Jumper No.2



This is my second Topshop jumper! It's a cropped jumper so i bought it two sizes bigger so it was covering more of me, but you still need an under layer. However it's completely worth it because it's the cosiest thing i've ever worn! The material is known as an 'eyelash' jumper because the fabric sticks out sort of like eyelashes, and it's incredibly soft and snug to have on your skin. Having it in a plain colour also allows me to style it up with bold accessories and pair it with an array of different coloured clothing. Priced £34


As these both came to a quite a bit of money, i didn't buy any more clothing and instead treated myself to a few jewellery pieces. 




I bought a three pack of midi rings from Miss Selfridge! I chose them because one had a J on, and then the other two were also cute so i liked them all! The bigger ring with the garnet stone was my grans that i got given when she passed away. I had to get the midi rings in size small because my fingers are ridiculously skinny!



Last but not least i bought a necklace from Miss Selfridge as well, and i thought it would go well with a lot of different things. It's a little gold chain with a heart, and i like it because of it's size. It's not too small to not notice, but it's also not too big so that it draws attention away from the outfit. The only disadvantage with these is that the gold fades to silver!



Me wearing the new black jumper and the necklace with a Kate Moss lipstick in shade 107.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment