Sunday 13 October 2013

Self french manicure

So here is my Sunday post, it's only been a day since i blogged last so there's improvements already! I will definitely keep this up as i'm getting more and more into it each time, and getting used to using a blog. 
As well as fashion I'm really into beauty, i'm a qualified make-up artist so there will be a lot of beauty related posts too :) This one is about nails, nails are my least favourite beauty thing, i just never have the patience to paint them myself and my nails are so weak and rubbish i just leave them alone.

For some reason on this day i had a huge urge to have a go at a french manicure and i'm actually pretty pleased with the results! I don't have a french manicure set with me at uni, i just used two colours that worked really well. I also don't have any guide strips so this was all free hand!



This was the end result, i think i got the white tips really straight which surprised me because i'm always so clumsy when it comes to painting nails! (excuse my nails all being different lengths, they break so easily boooo.)


These are the two nail varnishes that i used, a matte white and a pinkish clear varnish with glitter in it. I've never tried glitter with a french manicure but i much prefer it and it's definitely more my style!

Barry M
Matte White and Pink Iridescent



No comments:

Post a Comment