Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunny Sunday | Black and Yellow

So today's post is a little later than planned but i've only just come around to uploading the photos my sister kindly took earlier! Sundays are always lazy days for me, but seeming as i currently have nothing to do, it was extra lazy! I did however go on another canal walk, we live in the countryside so its a must do on a summers day. I am loving the heat!

I just wore a casual outfit, by pairing this beautiful cross backed canary yellow top with my old favourite black and white patterned shorts. (Tucked in) To finish it off i added a gold linked chain necklace, cat eye turtle shell glasses, and black and gold sandals, take a look:






Top: River Island, £8
Sunglasses: River Island, £10
Shorts: H&M, £10
Shoes: Primark, £6
Necklace: Miss Selfridge, £10



I also thought i would add in a little FOTD, (Face of the day) I usually wear my eye liner as winged eyeliner so today i decided to experiment and also used a new product on my lips. I went for golden shades on my eyes to match my outfit, and used a light pink blush. All products will be listed below!



I started off by using my daily concealer which is Collection 2000 lasting perfection, in medium warm shade, i put this under my eyes and on any red blemishes i could see. I then took my daily foundation, Rimmel London, Wake me Up, in shade 200 Soft beige, and did a really light layer all round my face, and a little down my neck to cover up any lines. (This foundation is really light and feels like a moisturiser). I applied this with my Real Techniques Stippling brush!. I then dusted areas of my face with Rimmel London's Bronzer, and added a bit of pink to my cheeks with a blush from a kit by Kryolan. (Charles Fox store in London).

For my eyes i used my Urban Decay Naked palette, (The first one) and used the golden shades over my whole lid, whilst using a darker brown, (darkhorse shade) for the crease. I highlighted my eyes with the shade Virgin. I then added a really thin line of black liquid eyeliner over my top lids. (Rimmel London, Glam Eyes) To finish i put on some mascara, in intense black shade. (Maybelline New York, Pulse Perfection). Sometimes i then also use my No.7 Volumising mascara to add a tad more volume!

To finish the whole look i swept a little brown eyeshadow using an angled brush, through my eyebrows. (Kryolan Palette) And added Baby Lips Maybelline 'Peach Kiss' to my lips, as well as a peach MAC lipgloss i got from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment