Friday 16 May 2014

60's Summer Style | River Island LE

Hi everyoneee, so i haven't blogged for literally months and months which is awful of me but i finally have an iphone so can actually start taking pictures! (Still don't have an actual camera though).
I have also finally finished my first year at university so have more free time to sit and blog. I have also set up a new instagram account under the name : tutufancy_  personalised for my blog only if you wish to follow my updates. (They will be more frequent on there)

So here is my outfit of the day, i bought this dress way back in october time and haven't had a chance to wear it until this summery weather the UK is finally having!. This dress is from River Island but was limited edition so i'm not sure where you would be able to find it now unfortunately. I'm so in love with the crochet collar detail, i love anything with a collar and i think it gives it a really sophisticated, and 60's look.

The only down side with this dress is that it's extremely see through! Even right down at the bottom so i am wearing a nude full body undergarment from Marks and Spencer underneath it to avoid any embarrassing moments. 

My younger sister took these photos for me in our garden:







Dress: River Island £22
Shoes: New Look (so old i have no idea how much, not expensive though!)
Sunglasses: River Island £10

No comments:

Post a Comment