Saturday 17 May 2014

Casual Saturday | Zara Shorts

Hi guys! So today i was actually pretty productive, and for once i got up early. This is because i had an eyebrow appointment at 9 so i didn't get up voluntarily! After my brows were done (will post a picture with a makeup look soon). I took my next door neighbour's dog for a reallllyyy long walk, so decided to wear a pretty casual outfit for the day! Again it's a summery outfit, courtesy of a boiling hot day that the British weather has thankfully given us. (Pleaseee continue).

Again i got my younger sister to take my photos, shes actually a really good photographer and i can't do them myself so it works out pretty well. She has actually just started a blog her self, www.blossomconfetti.blogspot.co.uk if you would like to have a look and see what she is writing! 

So here is my outfit of the day:










Shorts: Zara (old, unsure on price)
Top: New Look, around £8? I have tied it in these photos, it is a drape top
Shoes: Primark, around £8
Necklace: River Island, again £8!
Sunglasses: River Island, £10

No comments:

Post a Comment