Saturday 11 October 2014

Haul | H&M and ASOS

Hi Everyone,

ASOS
I went shopping which i probably shouldn't have done because i'm a student that's now paying bills, but i bought my first ever purchase from ASOS so thought i'd share. I waited for this jumper to come back into stock because i loved it so much, i have a thing about collars and this was just my style.




It was £25 , black knit with a white lace collar, i wore this over the top of a floral printed dress, but really want to buy a leather skirt to go with this jumper. (As seen on the Asos website.)

The make-up i did for this look was just using my Chanel Foundation ( Vitalumiere Aqua) in shade 20, and just a simple eye with winged liner, with shade 05 Kate Moss lipstick.







H&M

I then bought two new dresses from H&M. One i will blog later but this one i took some changing room pictures and i absolutely love it! It comes in Red and Black and pretty sure it's the new season stock because it was right by the door.

£29.99


No comments:

Post a Comment