Tuesday 14 January 2014

OOTD: Christmas Day

Sitting here in my ill state (im always ill in winter its a joke) i realised i didn't post about my christmas day outfit! Ooops. Christmas is a favourite day of mine, and this year was my family's turn to spend it at my cousin's in Wiltshire. 

We started the morning by opening presents, i got some lovely things! I will try and feature some of my new stuff in product reviews and OOTD's when i get round to it. My main present from my parents were my kurt geiger heels, i have a blog post on them in my wish list. I FINALLY OWN THEM. After about 6 months of staring at them i now have them all for myself. 




So here was my outfit. Of course im wearing my new shoes, how could i resist. They were £140 in retail and £160 online for some reason, but so worth it. Because of the slim gold chain i decided to wear all black and gold to revolve my outfit around my shoes! My dress is super old, from Topshop and i have no memory of what the price was. My necklace is featured in my birthday haul post and was a present from my auntie but i'm pretty sure it's a River Island piece! A simple outfit that i finished off with waves through my hair and a red lip. 

Me and mum, wearing Karen Millen



Not sharing all my presents on here, but i wanted to share this one. My boyfriend who's currently away in Canada, sent this over for Christmas and i thought it was the sweetest thing ever! I had no idea you could get love heart pandora boxs and i prefer them so much to the plain square ones! As he's in Whistler i've named my bear Whistler and he has now filled up a section on my bracelet! <3 

x

2 comments:

  1. love that dress! Both you and your mom look gorgeous!
    xoxo,
    May.

    http:mayargentum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete