Saturday 21 September 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Tutufancy! I have just started a Fashion Marketing course at Northampton University and blogging will become a huge part of it. The types of posts I will be writing are what looks and trends I'm liking, my outfits, updates on anything exciting on my course, and a bunch of other fashion related posts.

I'd also like to include posts about current products I'm enjoying, so will probably blog about beauty as it's another interest of mine and similar to the fashion field. I already follow a lot of bloggers so I'm hoping I can someday become as interesting to read as they have.

I will aim to blog regularly and I hope you read my many blog posts to come!
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment